Building Blocks – Lifelong Achievement Begins at the Playground
Directions from Hwy 40 and Lindbergh
- HWY 40 to Lindbergh
- Go south on Lindbergh (toward Plaza Frontenac)
- Lindbergh becomes Kirkwood Road once you cross Manchester Rd.
- Continue to downtown Kirkwood Rd. to next stop light…. W. Essex
- Right on W. ESSEX
- Take the first left — N. CLAY
- Travel past 5 stop signs
- W. Adams
- W. Jefferson
- W. Argone
- Turn left on W. Clinton (right past the Kinder Care sign on the left) (There is no stop sign at Clinton)
- Turn right into the back parking lot of the building. Enter the building by the green awning over the door way. You can also park in front of the building and enter by the double glass doors next to Ginger Bay Salon. The office is upstairs in Suite 203.
From Interstate 44 and Lindbergh
- Exit 44 and drive north to Kirkwood
- The road changes names from Lindbergh to Kirkwood Road.
- Go past stoplights at Big Bend and Rose Hill.
- The next stop light is Woodbine.
- Take the second left into the north end of the Woodbine Shopping Center (no left allowed at first entrance), park and go upstairs under clock tower and rounded arch to two story office building. (Ginger Bay Salon is on your right)
- Go in double doors to upstairs or take the elevator in the lobby.
Directions from Manchester and Ballas Rd
- Go south on Ballas to stop light at Dougherty Ferry
- Cross over and go into Sugar Creek Preserve-down the hill into the curvy valley
- Continue on Adams-go left when Ballas splits off to the right-there is no stop sign here
- Continue on Adams through Sugar Creek up past Kirkwood Park-you are now heading east
- Travel one or two stop signs past Geyer (where Kirkwood Park ends) and come to a stop sign at Clay-St. Peter’s grade school parking lot is on your right (if you hit the stop light at Kirkwood Road you have gone too far)
- Make a right turn (go south) on Clay for four or five blocks until you see Clinton on your left (just past the Day Care Center; Clinton does not cross over to the right; there is no stop sign here)
- Make a left on Clinton (go east again) and go ½ block to back entrance to the Woodbine Center on your right
- Park in back, enter the office building from the rear at the green canopy in the middle of the building